Our solid 14k gold and solid sterling Retro Travel Tag Charm collection are inspired and based off the Retro Travel Tag Needlepoint Series of Hedgehog Needlepoint LLC. The designs harken back to a time when each airport had their designated designs long before bar codes and stick on luggage tags. As with the Needlepoint designs, there is meaning behind the letters and numbers in the “flight codes” as well as the myriad of details depicted on each charm. Each charm comes with a card revealing the hidden meanings. The Retro Travel Tag Charms are available in solid 14k yellow gold, and solid sterling silver.
STERLING SILVER FIRENZE CHARM:
Dimensions: 7/8"h x 1/2"w
- Jump Ring included but not attached to a charm.
- Bracelet not available for sale.
All Retro Travel Tag charms are made to order. We ship all in-stock orders 1-3 business days (Monday-Friday) after purchase. Special orders ship in approximately 5-6 weeks. Email updates will be sent once shipping labels are printed. Our processing time may also take longer during the busy holiday season. Please let us know your timeline and we will do our best to accommodate. In a rush? Contact us and we will let you know if we can accommodate your request.
SHIPPING IN THE UNITED STATES
In the continental United States, shipping is UPS Ground Shipping unless otherwise indicated. We include insurance for the full retail value on all orders. In the case of multiple items per order, we will wait to ship until the entire order is complete before shipping. Allow 1-5 business days once your package has shipped. "Signature Required" will be automatically added as these are custom orders.
Please make sure you provide an address where somebody will be available to receive and sign for your package.
We also offer the following shipping options:
UPS Three Day Select
UPS Next Day to expedite your delivery.
UPS rates will be calculated at checkout.
Orders are delivered Monday-Friday standard UPS delivery. By selecting expedited shipping, you are not guaranteed that your order will ship immediately. All Retro Travel Tag charms are made to order and with a mirror finish. We encourage you to take them to your favorite engraver to personalize them with a special date, initials and other mementos from a special trip or event. If there is an unforeseen delay or a problem with your order, we will be in touch. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email with a UPS tracking number. We are not responsible for any UPS delays in service.
- Our charms come with an open gold or silver loop (jump ring) which is used to attach them to a bracelet or necklace. We recommend this ring be closed professionally by soldering before wearing. Soldering is a process that bonds two pieces of metal together securing a charm to a chain or bracelet. This process can be done by a local jeweler.
- All our charms are shipped in pristine condition. Charms are custom made. Returns will only be excepted within 5 days of receipt, with original packaging, invoice and in original condition. No scratches, no engraving, and jump ring included. Once a full inspection by our jeweler of the returned charm and jump ring is done and approved, only then will a refund will be issued. If charm has been damaged in any way, NO refund will be given.
- Shipping: All our charms are shipped via UPS Signature Required. Make sure your address will have somebody available to sign for your package.
- UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes. Make sure your shipping address is accurate.
- We are currently not shipping internationally.
ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH HEDGEHOG NEEDLEPOINT